***Exciting Employment Opportunity***
Fantastic opportunity to join the team of a well-established landscaping company based in South Bucks.
We are looking for gardeners to join our garden maintenance team. Working in private gardens in the local area, our teams visit 2-5 different sites a day delivering a total garden service. Our business has a reputation for excellence and professionalism. Established for over 25 years, our business prides itself on carrying out all works to the highest of standards.
As a gardener joining our team duties will include, but not exclusive to:
– Grass cutting (Pedestrian and Ride-On)
– Hedge Cutting
– Leaf blowing and clearance
– Formative and seasonal pruning
– Border works (planting, preparation, weeding and digging)
– Occasional project work
Applicants should be able to demonstrate previous gardening experience and knowledge and have relevant qualifications.
– Previous experience required
– NVQ Level 2 or 3 (Desirable but not essential)
– Experience using garden machinery
– Able to complete physical work
– Full UK Driving License
– Knowledge of Plants, Tree’s and Shrubs (Desirable but not essential)
– Spraying Certificate (Desirable but not essential)
As we work to the highest of standards, we expect all of our employees to take pride in their work, be motivated, hard working, and enthusiastic. Importantly employees need have a positive attitude and demonstrate a will to learn. As our gardeners deal with clients on a daily basis, we also require our team members to be professional and courteous at all times.
– Dependent on experience level
– Pension scheme available
– Full-Time Employment
– Working hours are 7.30 AM til 5:00 PM
– Our company is based near High Wycombe (HP10)
– Required that employees work in all weather conditions, maintaining professionalism and high standards
– We are looking for gardeners of all abilities- so if you think you have what it takes, do not hesitate to get in touch.
– Send all enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org